18 June 2014

The Great African Run

This documentary is bit on the long side, 43 minutes, but all worth watching 3 Vespas tackling the Budapest-Bamako Rally in 2012 by the Norwegian Vespa Team. 



Now I am starting to wonder if I should add the African Leg of the Budapest-Bamako Rally to my Vespa Bucket List. So far I have the following on my list with only 2 crossed off, Sani Pass and Baviaanskloof.

  1. KwaZulu-Natal via Midlands Meander 
  2. Cape Town via the Transkei and Garden Route
  3. Lesotho - Sani Pass and Roof of Africa Mid-Winter (DONE)
  4. Swaziland
  5. Mozambique 
  6. The Wilderness - Baviaanskloof (DONE)
  7. Zambia - Victoria Falls via Botswana
  8. Vietnam
  9. Madagascar
  10.  Bolivia and the Road of Death
  11. India from Coast to the Foothills of the Himalayas
  12. Italy - An Italian Gourmet Tour and the Stelvio Pass in the Alps
  13. Greece - Patiopoulo Perdikaki Road

0 comments:

Post a Comment